BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,284 I'm sorry to hear that. Did you ice it and keep it heart level?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,286 Not really so much. I just ate and went to bed
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,287 Harthacnut said: Not really so much. I just ate and went to bed Click to expand... What did you eat? Crunch wraps?
Harthacnut said: Not really so much. I just ate and went to bed Click to expand... What did you eat? Crunch wraps?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,288 Bailey94 said: Also have you ever listened to 1990nowhere? Click to expand... I've not heard of them before
Bailey94 said: Also have you ever listened to 1990nowhere? Click to expand... I've not heard of them before
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,289 Bailey94 said: What did you eat? Crunch wraps? Click to expand... I did have fajitas
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,290 Bailey94 said: What did you eat? Crunch wraps? Click to expand... My crunch wraps have had an effect on you
Bailey94 said: What did you eat? Crunch wraps? Click to expand... My crunch wraps have had an effect on you
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,292 Maddiemoiselle said: My crunch wraps have had an effect on you Click to expand... I want to make them now!
Maddiemoiselle said: My crunch wraps have had an effect on you Click to expand... I want to make them now!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,294 Harthacnut said: I've not heard of them before Click to expand... Their music makes me happy
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,296 Bailey94 said: Their music makes me happy Click to expand... Send some over for me to listen to?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,297 SarcasticSadie said: Yooo Click to expand... Bit early?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,298 Harthacnut said: Send some over for me to listen to? Click to expand... I was hoping you'd say that
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,300 Harthacnut said: Bit early? Click to expand... Been for early swim/yoga