Well yes always a bonus when work isn’t too bad
Sadie and Bailey are doing it!
Thank you! It's really nice to have two days in a row off, without having to be sick to get themOh hey Bailey. It’s going ok. Quiet here so just been “doing stuff” (not like that Tash). Off to work now. Hope you’re enjoying the time off work
Is that a real tweet or memed one?I don't know who this guy is, but I already dislike him
Is that a real tweet or memed one?
Coz if it's real, this guy just lost any respect I had for him.
I'm not here to judge
But its disgusting here
The being arrested for human trafficking didn't do it first?Is that a real tweet or memed one?
Coz if it's real, this guy just lost any respect I had for him.
What’s grossing ya out Ciaran??!
Mama MiaBasicly the same as being in Italy
![]()
Hmmm that much huhHow much time have you got?
Is it the my gf cheats on me post?How much time have you got?
Is it the my gf cheats on me post?