Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,461 Well yes always a bonus when work isn’t too bad
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,462 BunnyBeeHope said: Sadie and Bailey are doing it! Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,464 Oh hey Bailey. It’s going ok. Quiet here so just been “doing stuff” (not like that Tash). Off to work now. Hope you’re enjoying the time off work
Oh hey Bailey. It’s going ok. Quiet here so just been “doing stuff” (not like that Tash). Off to work now. Hope you’re enjoying the time off work
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,465 Amberrlicious said: Oh hey Bailey. It’s going ok. Quiet here so just been “doing stuff” (not like that Tash). Off to work now. Hope you’re enjoying the time off work Click to expand... Thank you! It's really nice to have two days in a row off, without having to be sick to get them I hope you have a wonderful day and work goes by really quickly
Amberrlicious said: Oh hey Bailey. It’s going ok. Quiet here so just been “doing stuff” (not like that Tash). Off to work now. Hope you’re enjoying the time off work Click to expand... Thank you! It's really nice to have two days in a row off, without having to be sick to get them I hope you have a wonderful day and work goes by really quickly
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,468 I'm not here to judge But its disgusting here
F Fukcster Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,469 FoxInTheSnow said: I don't know who this guy is, but I already dislike him Click to expand... Is that a real tweet or memed one? Coz if it's real, this guy just lost any respect I had for him.
FoxInTheSnow said: I don't know who this guy is, but I already dislike him Click to expand... Is that a real tweet or memed one? Coz if it's real, this guy just lost any respect I had for him.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,470 Fukcster said: Is that a real tweet or memed one? Coz if it's real, this guy just lost any respect I had for him. Click to expand... Its real
Fukcster said: Is that a real tweet or memed one? Coz if it's real, this guy just lost any respect I had for him. Click to expand... Its real
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,471 Harthacnut said: I'm not here to judge But its disgusting here Click to expand... What’s grossing ya out Ciaran??!
Harthacnut said: I'm not here to judge But its disgusting here Click to expand... What’s grossing ya out Ciaran??!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,473 Fukcster said: Is that a real tweet or memed one? Coz if it's real, this guy just lost any respect I had for him. Click to expand... The being arrested for human trafficking didn't do it first?
Fukcster said: Is that a real tweet or memed one? Coz if it's real, this guy just lost any respect I had for him. Click to expand... The being arrested for human trafficking didn't do it first?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,474 SarcasticSadie said: What’s grossing ya out Ciaran??! Click to expand... How much time have you got?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,475 BunnyBeeHope said: Basicly the same as being in Italy Click to expand... Mama Mia
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,476 BunnyBeeHope said: Basicly the same as being in Italy Click to expand... If gives a fix tho
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,477 Harthacnut said: How much time have you got? Click to expand... Hmmm that much huh
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,478 Harthacnut said: How much time have you got? Click to expand... Is it the my gf cheats on me post?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,479 BunnyBeeHope said: Is it the my gf cheats on me post? Click to expand... Not seen that one yet
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,480 Morning gangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg