Group Banter Race to a million

Since I had never heard of the man before these charges,
The respect I had for him was only from the memes online.
As for his arrest, I can only say for sure once the summer of 2026 brings about his verdict.

I'm not saying I support the guy, I just say that I don't wanna make up my opinion with incomplete information.
Think is enough readily available to say he’s a grade A _ _ _ _ _ _
 
Last edited:
Think is enough readily available to say he’s a grade A cnuttt
Well if it is there then I haven't found it yet.
If I do, then he possibly is.

Now I need to run as I just saw what's likely a huge ass cockroach, but might as well be a mouse. Either way, gotta chase it out of house.
 
You had respect for him to start with ?
Oh dear
Only from the memes and maybe some roasting videos from youtube where he did make people laugh.
And as I said, idk anything much to form an opinion as we here got so many local things in news that only like 7% of media sources focus on international news, and in that, theres just either war stuff or economic/financial stuff.
As the 2026 summer is yet to come,
I know I might be proven wrong for ever respecting him and thus, if it happens, I'll accept it.
 

Trending content

Back
Top