I swear is like I don’t see half the stuff anyone else does ha
Think is enough readily available to say he’s a grade A _ _ _ _ _ _Since I had never heard of the man before these charges,
The respect I had for him was only from the memes online.
As for his arrest, I can only say for sure once the summer of 2026 brings about his verdict.
I'm not saying I support the guy, I just say that I don't wanna make up my opinion with incomplete information.
Well if it is there then I haven't found it yet.Think is enough readily available to say he’s a grade A cnuttt
You had respect for him to start with ?Is that a real tweet or memed one?
Coz if it's real, this guy just lost any respect I had for him.
Yea, think my harping on about mosquito bites put her to sleepDid Bailey go sleepies?
My mosquito bites usually keep people awakeYea, think my harping on about mosquito bites put her to sleep
BooooooooGuess I should get back to work
Only from the memes and maybe some roasting videos from youtube where he did make people laugh.You had respect for him to start with ?
Oh dear