Grand Bucharest Hotel being my favourite of his
Is that the sequel to Tenet?The Royal Tenebaums
I’ve seen this oneThe Royal Tenebaums
NoIs that the sequel to Tenet?
YoohooYoooo
And that’s 241kYoohoo
I was in an airport once and this airline employee was running around yelling Bucharest, Bucharest, Bucharest.I've been to Bucharest and still mix them up lol
It's a lovely cityI was in an airport once and this airline employee was running around yelling Bucharest, Bucharest, Bucharest.
He did it for 20 mins trying to fast track people going there as the check in lines were so long and they were going to miss their flight
You should be spanked for lyingWAIT
I'M A LIAR. A FILTHY FILTHY LIAR
I've seen the Isle of Dogs. It was cute
Which one?It's a lovely city
Oh nooooooooooYou should be spanked for lying
Probably is. Maybe one day I'll goIt's a lovely city
You should be spanked for lying
BucharestWhich one?![]()