Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,181 Bailey94 said: Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol Click to expand... Have a good one Bailey
Bailey94 said: Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol Click to expand... Have a good one Bailey
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,182 Oh mah werd Salisbury steak and gravy, creamy mashed potatoes, garlic herb corn and peas
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,183 Oh no they have the chocolate cherry cake thing again but also snickerdoodles
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,185 youngbustyredhead said: Oh mah werd Salisbury steak and gravy, creamy mashed potatoes, garlic herb corn and peas Click to expand... Now I need THAT
youngbustyredhead said: Oh mah werd Salisbury steak and gravy, creamy mashed potatoes, garlic herb corn and peas Click to expand... Now I need THAT
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,186 Amberrlicious said: Now I need THAT Click to expand... I will save you some
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,188 Hello CN! Hugs to you too! Um my face is ok I guess? How's yours? And your everything else
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,189 Casey86 said: Hey CN How's things? Click to expand... Alright. 1 moment at a time. How about you?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,191 youngbustyredhead said: Hello CN! Hugs to you too! Click to expand... Thanks adjusts stuff before hugging. youngbustyredhead said: Um my face is ok I guess? How's yours? And your everything else Click to expand... Mine is okay, just chubbier now. Define: how is my "everything else?"
youngbustyredhead said: Hello CN! Hugs to you too! Click to expand... Thanks adjusts stuff before hugging. youngbustyredhead said: Um my face is ok I guess? How's yours? And your everything else Click to expand... Mine is okay, just chubbier now. Define: how is my "everything else?"
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,192 ConsciousNobody said: Define: how is my "everything else?" Click to expand... Just meant you in general
ConsciousNobody said: Define: how is my "everything else?" Click to expand... Just meant you in general
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,193 Hmm. TBD. Until I figure it out. I know a tad bit cryptic. Just running on autopilot.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,194 youngbustyredhead said: Just meant you in general Click to expand... You burst my Tash bubble.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,195 ConsciousNobody said: Hmm. TBD. Until I figure it out. I know a tad bit cryptic. Just running on autopilot. Click to expand... We'll be your landing lights if you need them
ConsciousNobody said: Hmm. TBD. Until I figure it out. I know a tad bit cryptic. Just running on autopilot. Click to expand... We'll be your landing lights if you need them
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,196 youngbustyredhead said: We'll be your landing lights if you need them Click to expand... ♥
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,197 Are the professors treating you well this semester?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,198 Mostly yes! One class is super hard but it's more the material than the professor. Otherwise things are going great! I'm getting a lot of English culture this semester lol
Mostly yes! One class is super hard but it's more the material than the professor. Otherwise things are going great! I'm getting a lot of English culture this semester lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,199 Had to step away for a bit. Dropped my water bottle.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,200 youngbustyredhead said: I'm getting a lot of English culture this semester lol Click to expand... I am listening... keep going. *eager* youngbustyredhead said: Mostly yes! One class is super hard but it's more the material than the professor. Click to expand... Hmm. Hard times. Is it literature? Some fancy class where everything is gibberish?
youngbustyredhead said: I'm getting a lot of English culture this semester lol Click to expand... I am listening... keep going. *eager* youngbustyredhead said: Mostly yes! One class is super hard but it's more the material than the professor. Click to expand... Hmm. Hard times. Is it literature? Some fancy class where everything is gibberish?