BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,181 Have a brilliant rest of your evening Love all y'all
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,182 Bailey94 said: Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol Click to expand... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bye lovely
Bailey94 said: Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol Click to expand... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bye lovely
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,183 Bailey94 said: Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol Click to expand... Have a good one Bailey
Bailey94 said: Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol Click to expand... Have a good one Bailey
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,184 Oh mah werd Salisbury steak and gravy, creamy mashed potatoes, garlic herb corn and peas
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,185 Oh no they have the chocolate cherry cake thing again but also snickerdoodles
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,187 youngbustyredhead said: Oh mah werd Salisbury steak and gravy, creamy mashed potatoes, garlic herb corn and peas Click to expand... Now I need THAT
youngbustyredhead said: Oh mah werd Salisbury steak and gravy, creamy mashed potatoes, garlic herb corn and peas Click to expand... Now I need THAT
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,188 Amberrlicious said: Now I need THAT Click to expand... I will save you some
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,190 Hello CN! Hugs to you too! Um my face is ok I guess? How's yours? And your everything else
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,191 Casey86 said: Hey CN How's things? Click to expand... Alright. 1 moment at a time. How about you?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,193 youngbustyredhead said: Hello CN! Hugs to you too! Click to expand... Thanks adjusts stuff before hugging. youngbustyredhead said: Um my face is ok I guess? How's yours? And your everything else Click to expand... Mine is okay, just chubbier now. Define: how is my "everything else?"
youngbustyredhead said: Hello CN! Hugs to you too! Click to expand... Thanks adjusts stuff before hugging. youngbustyredhead said: Um my face is ok I guess? How's yours? And your everything else Click to expand... Mine is okay, just chubbier now. Define: how is my "everything else?"
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,194 ConsciousNobody said: Define: how is my "everything else?" Click to expand... Just meant you in general
ConsciousNobody said: Define: how is my "everything else?" Click to expand... Just meant you in general
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,195 Hmm. TBD. Until I figure it out. I know a tad bit cryptic. Just running on autopilot.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,196 youngbustyredhead said: Just meant you in general Click to expand... You burst my Tash bubble.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,197 ConsciousNobody said: Hmm. TBD. Until I figure it out. I know a tad bit cryptic. Just running on autopilot. Click to expand... We'll be your landing lights if you need them
ConsciousNobody said: Hmm. TBD. Until I figure it out. I know a tad bit cryptic. Just running on autopilot. Click to expand... We'll be your landing lights if you need them
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,198 youngbustyredhead said: We'll be your landing lights if you need them Click to expand... ♥
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,199 Are the professors treating you well this semester?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,200 Mostly yes! One class is super hard but it's more the material than the professor. Otherwise things are going great! I'm getting a lot of English culture this semester lol
Mostly yes! One class is super hard but it's more the material than the professor. Otherwise things are going great! I'm getting a lot of English culture this semester lol