youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,722 Bailey94 said: Howdy again y’all I’m at work Click to expand... Howdy
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,723 Gonna be a slow day but I wanted to say hi Also where is Ciaran?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,724 Bailey94 said: Gonna be a slow day but I wanted to say hi Also where is Ciaran? Click to expand... Not sure. Seemed like he was having a rough day earlier
Bailey94 said: Gonna be a slow day but I wanted to say hi Also where is Ciaran? Click to expand... Not sure. Seemed like he was having a rough day earlier
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,725 youngbustyredhead said: Not sure. Seemed like he was having a rough day earlier Click to expand... On it
youngbustyredhead said: Not sure. Seemed like he was having a rough day earlier Click to expand... On it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,726 Bailey94 said: Gonna be a slow day Click to expand... No show tunes riots today I guess?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,727 youngbustyredhead said: I am going to class again *keeps muffin on standby for later munching* Click to expand... Toodles lovely. Learn some. Enjoy some. Turn that brain to sponge.
youngbustyredhead said: I am going to class again *keeps muffin on standby for later munching* Click to expand... Toodles lovely. Learn some. Enjoy some. Turn that brain to sponge.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,728 Bailey94 said: Howdy again y’all I’m at work Click to expand... Hey lovely.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,729 ConsciousNobody said: Toodles lovely. Learn some. Enjoy some. Turn that brain to sponge. Click to expand... Yes Miss
ConsciousNobody said: Toodles lovely. Learn some. Enjoy some. Turn that brain to sponge. Click to expand... Yes Miss
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,730 Bailey94 said: Gonna be a slow day but I wanted to say hi Also where is Ciaran? Click to expand... Same question. Haven't seen him much.
Bailey94 said: Gonna be a slow day but I wanted to say hi Also where is Ciaran? Click to expand... Same question. Haven't seen him much.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,731 youngbustyredhead said: No show tunes riots today I guess? Click to expand... Not yet but fingers crossed
youngbustyredhead said: No show tunes riots today I guess? Click to expand... Not yet but fingers crossed
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,732 Cooking brunch. Or as Salsa calls it "Italian condom".
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,733 Are lots of people seeing Hamilton? Its a 2020 film isn't it?
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,734 Someone buy me iPhone Air. I'll be your bestest friend.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,735 FoxInTheSnow said: Are lots of people seeing Hamilton? Its a 2020 film isn't it? Click to expand... Surprisingly yes. But yeah it’s been on Disney plus for a hot minute
FoxInTheSnow said: Are lots of people seeing Hamilton? Its a 2020 film isn't it? Click to expand... Surprisingly yes. But yeah it’s been on Disney plus for a hot minute
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,736 Stanthropical said: Someone buy me iPhone Air. I'll be your bestest friend. Click to expand... Buys you an android.
Stanthropical said: Someone buy me iPhone Air. I'll be your bestest friend. Click to expand... Buys you an android.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,737 Stanthropical said: Someone buy me iPhone Air. I'll be your bestest friend. Click to expand... Oh what’s different about this Air? I didn’t see the product reveal
Stanthropical said: Someone buy me iPhone Air. I'll be your bestest friend. Click to expand... Oh what’s different about this Air? I didn’t see the product reveal
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,738 Bailey94 said: Oh what’s different about this Air? I didn’t see the product reveal Click to expand... Same. Inquiring mind here as well.
Bailey94 said: Oh what’s different about this Air? I didn’t see the product reveal Click to expand... Same. Inquiring mind here as well.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,740 Y’all be good Or don’t I’m not your boss Hugsssssssss all around