BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,466 I'm doing pretty great. Forgot to wash my uniforms last night, so I'm glad I woke up early Other than that, I'm ace
I'm doing pretty great. Forgot to wash my uniforms last night, so I'm glad I woke up early Other than that, I'm ace
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,468 Bailey94 said: I'm doing pretty great. Forgot to wash my uniforms last night, so I'm glad I woke up early Other than that, I'm ace Click to expand... Ah nooooooooo. But yaya to hear
Bailey94 said: I'm doing pretty great. Forgot to wash my uniforms last night, so I'm glad I woke up early Other than that, I'm ace Click to expand... Ah nooooooooo. But yaya to hear
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,469 Bailey94 said: How was your night of drinking and fun? Click to expand... Yeah it awas nice and chill. Nothing crazy, just a few drinks and some food How was your evening and sleep?
Bailey94 said: How was your night of drinking and fun? Click to expand... Yeah it awas nice and chill. Nothing crazy, just a few drinks and some food How was your evening and sleep?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,470 Nice and chill ....... sounds lovely It was for the most part a great evening. I slept great. And I'm going to stay with my sister this weekend woohoo
Nice and chill ....... sounds lovely It was for the most part a great evening. I slept great. And I'm going to stay with my sister this weekend woohoo
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,471 Yeah it was nice thanksssss. Oooooh that's so good to hear And your weekend sounds lovelyyyyyyyyy
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,472 It's gonna be nice. I took the whole weekend bc we are doing girls stuff and she will buy me things
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,478 I’ve got to watch No time to die so might start that soon