Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,341 Lil_wonders said: Had breakfast Casey? Click to expand... No..........*looks around the bushes for and angry penguin*
Lil_wonders said: Had breakfast Casey? Click to expand... No..........*looks around the bushes for and angry penguin*
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,342 Casey86 said: No..........*looks around the bushes for and angry penguin* Click to expand... Why not???? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ( followed by lunch and dinner)
Casey86 said: No..........*looks around the bushes for and angry penguin* Click to expand... Why not???? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ( followed by lunch and dinner)
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,344 Craig53m said: Now it's not supposed to rain today. Don't feel like going to the beach this morning. Maybe I need to break out some power tools. Click to expand... Power tools?
Craig53m said: Now it's not supposed to rain today. Don't feel like going to the beach this morning. Maybe I need to break out some power tools. Click to expand... Power tools?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,346 Finished work, going to buy alot of junk food on the way home
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,347 Lil_wonders said: Why not???? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ( followed by lunch and dinner) Click to expand... He got a telling off for this last nt…
Lil_wonders said: Why not???? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ( followed by lunch and dinner) Click to expand... He got a telling off for this last nt…
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,348 BunnyBeeHope said: Power tools? Click to expand... Damn. Not quite what I had in mind...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,349 Lil_wonders said: Why not???? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ( followed by lunch and dinner) Click to expand... I'm too lazy/don't give myself much time to eat breakfast in the morning lol.
Lil_wonders said: Why not???? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ( followed by lunch and dinner) Click to expand... I'm too lazy/don't give myself much time to eat breakfast in the morning lol.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,350 BunnyBeeHope said: Finished work, going to buy alot of junk food on the way home Click to expand... After seeing your cucumber, what do you consider as junk food?!
BunnyBeeHope said: Finished work, going to buy alot of junk food on the way home Click to expand... After seeing your cucumber, what do you consider as junk food?!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,351 BunnyBeeHope said: Finished work, going to buy alot of junk food on the way home Click to expand... Hope you enjoy the rest of your day
BunnyBeeHope said: Finished work, going to buy alot of junk food on the way home Click to expand... Hope you enjoy the rest of your day
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,355 Casey86 said: I'm too lazy/don't give myself much time to eat breakfast in the morning lol. Click to expand... Ask Ai to make it for you
Casey86 said: I'm too lazy/don't give myself much time to eat breakfast in the morning lol. Click to expand... Ask Ai to make it for you
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,356 BunnyBeeHope said: Ask Ai to make it for you Click to expand... I'm afraid to see what Ai would make for me
BunnyBeeHope said: Ask Ai to make it for you Click to expand... I'm afraid to see what Ai would make for me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,357 Craig53m said: After seeing your cucumber, what do you consider as junk food?! Click to expand... That's food for junk
Craig53m said: After seeing your cucumber, what do you consider as junk food?! Click to expand... That's food for junk
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,358 Harthacnut said: I feel asleep Click to expand... Ciarannnnn, I didn’t see you slip in
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,359 Casey86 said: I'm afraid to see what Ai would make for me Click to expand... Especially the stanbot
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,360 Casey86 said: I'm too lazy/don't give myself much time to eat breakfast in the morning lol. Click to expand... You should.
Casey86 said: I'm too lazy/don't give myself much time to eat breakfast in the morning lol. Click to expand... You should.