No..........*looks around the bushes for and angry penguin*Had breakfast Casey?
No..........*looks around the bushes for and angry penguin*Had breakfast Casey?
Why not???? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ( followed by lunch and dinner)No..........*looks around the bushes for and angry penguin*
Now it's not supposed to rain today. Don't feel like going to the beach this morning. Maybe I need to break out some power tools.
He got a telling off for this last nt…Why not???? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ( followed by lunch and dinner)
Damn. Not quite what I had in mind...![]()
Power tools?
I'm too lazy/don't give myself much time to eat breakfast in the morning lol.Why not???? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ( followed by lunch and dinner)
After seeing your cucumber, what do you consider as junk food?!Finished work, going to buy alot of junk food on the way home
Hope you enjoy the rest of your dayFinished work, going to buy alot of junk food on the way home
Ask Ai to make it for youI'm too lazy/don't give myself much time to eat breakfast in the morning lol.
I'm afraid to see what Ai would make for meAsk Ai to make it for you
That's food for junkAfter seeing your cucumber, what do you consider as junk food?!
Especially the stanbotI'm afraid to see what Ai would make for me
You should.I'm too lazy/don't give myself much time to eat breakfast in the morning lol.