BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,361 SarcasticSadie said: Ciarannnnn, I didn’t see you slip in Click to expand... He's heard that before
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,362 Lil_wonders said: You should. Click to expand... I should but I don't, as said yesterday lol sometimes I don't even eat lunch
Lil_wonders said: You should. Click to expand... I should but I don't, as said yesterday lol sometimes I don't even eat lunch
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,363 BunnyBeeHope said: Especially the stanbot Click to expand... Right the Stanbot would have some crazy Ai breakfast ideas
BunnyBeeHope said: Especially the stanbot Click to expand... Right the Stanbot would have some crazy Ai breakfast ideas
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,364 Casey86 said: I should but I don't, as said yesterday lol sometimes I don't even eat lunch Click to expand... Eat booooyyy
Casey86 said: I should but I don't, as said yesterday lol sometimes I don't even eat lunch Click to expand... Eat booooyyy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,365 Casey86 said: Right the Stanbot would have some crazy Ai breakfast ideas Click to expand... Think it recommends fasting
Casey86 said: Right the Stanbot would have some crazy Ai breakfast ideas Click to expand... Think it recommends fasting
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,366 BunnyBeeHope said: He's heard that before Click to expand... Usually it’s feel though
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,367 SarcasticSadie said: @Maddiemoiselle Only 10.5 hours til ya finish work Click to expand... Think you're clever huh??????
SarcasticSadie said: @Maddiemoiselle Only 10.5 hours til ya finish work Click to expand... Think you're clever huh??????
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,368 SarcasticSadie said: Think it recommends fasting Click to expand... Yea I think so too
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,369 Maddiemoiselle said: Think you're clever huh?????? Click to expand... She is
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,370 Ugh, and yes I know what I'm in for by saying this... Tools all set up, fresh cup of coffee and then realize I can't start my project...I'm short on wood.
Ugh, and yes I know what I'm in for by saying this... Tools all set up, fresh cup of coffee and then realize I can't start my project...I'm short on wood.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,371 BunnyBeeHope said: Eat booooyyy Click to expand... Read this as "eat booootyyy"
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,372 Casey86 said: I should but I don't, as said yesterday lol sometimes I don't even eat lunch Click to expand... I don’t even know how to respond to this.
Casey86 said: I should but I don't, as said yesterday lol sometimes I don't even eat lunch Click to expand... I don’t even know how to respond to this.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,373 BunnyBeeHope said: She is Click to expand... It's true
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,374 Maddiemoiselle said: Read this as "eat booootyyy" Click to expand... That too
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,375 BunnyBeeHope said: Eat booooyyy Click to expand... Give me moneys and I'll eat lol. Plus sometimes we work through lunch at work depending on the day. Then I get home and it'll be close to dinner time anyway
BunnyBeeHope said: Eat booooyyy Click to expand... Give me moneys and I'll eat lol. Plus sometimes we work through lunch at work depending on the day. Then I get home and it'll be close to dinner time anyway
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,376 Lil_wonders said: I don’t even know how to respond to this. Click to expand... Neither did everyone else lol
Lil_wonders said: I don’t even know how to respond to this. Click to expand... Neither did everyone else lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,377 I'll set up a go fund me, buy caseys lunch. $500,000 ask
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,378 Lil_wonders said: I don’t even know how to respond to this. Click to expand... Bully him till he eats
Lil_wonders said: I don’t even know how to respond to this. Click to expand... Bully him till he eats
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,380 Maddiemoiselle said: Bully him till he eats Click to expand... Maybe I'll cum if you bully me....or cry.....maybe both
Maddiemoiselle said: Bully him till he eats Click to expand... Maybe I'll cum if you bully me....or cry.....maybe both