He's heard that beforeCiarannnnn,
I didn’t see you slip in
He's heard that beforeCiarannnnn,
I didn’t see you slip in
I should but I don't, as said yesterday lol sometimes I don't even eat lunchYou should.
Right the Stanbot would have some crazy Ai breakfast ideasEspecially the stanbot
Eat booooyyyI should but I don't, as said yesterday lol sometimes I don't even eat lunch
Think it recommends fastingRight the Stanbot would have some crazy Ai breakfast ideas
Usually it’s feel thoughHe's heard that before
Think you're clever huh??????
Yea I think so tooThink it recommends fasting
She isThink you're clever huh??????
Read this as "eat booootyyy"Eat booooyyy
I don’t even know how to respond to this.I should but I don't, as said yesterday lol sometimes I don't even eat lunch
It's trueShe is
That tooRead this as "eat booootyyy"
Give me moneys and I'll eat lol. Plus sometimes we work through lunch at work depending on the day. Then I get home and it'll be close to dinner time anywayEat booooyyy
Neither did everyone else lolI don’t even know how to respond to this.
Bully him till he eatsI don’t even know how to respond to this.
Maybe I'll cum if you bully me....or cry.....maybe bothBully him till he eats