![]()
Power tools?
Ashley Fires?
![]()
Power tools?
Ashley Fires?
I'll be lucky if someone donates a dollarI'll set up a go fund me, buy caseys lunch. $500,000 ask
Hey Ciaran
I dunno. @youngbustyredhead is your pornstar databaseAshley Fires?
How are you man?Hey dude
Think you're clever huh??????
How are you man?
I'm doing good, just waiting to start workI'm okay, how are you?
I don’t bully. I just make myself sound really disappointed in their choices til they do better.Bully him till he eats
I'm doing good, just waiting to start work
Ashley Fires?
Oh that's even worse loolI don’t bully. I just make myself sound really disappointed in their choices til they do better.
Hahaha
It's just a glass of pre used oatmeal don't trust herIn hindsight was rather mean. I sorrrryyyyy, got ya fav tippple for after work n everything
![]()
Oh no the dreaded I'm not mad, I'm just disappointedI don’t bully. I just make myself sound really disappointed in their choices til they do better.
Hahaha
I dunno. @youngbustyredhead is your pornstar database
Lol I know.....stupid workNooooooo
Please pick me up some Cheezy-poofsWell I'm in aldi loading up on food I shouldn't eat.
Tootles for now
Have a good one Hope and enjoy eating the yummy foodWell I'm in aldi loading up on food I shouldn't eat.
Tootles for now