Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,441 Casey86 said: Nope it never ends. Get paid bi weekly and paycheck basically spent when it arrives and it's a struggle for the next two weeks until the next payday Click to expand... Most of us have been there
Casey86 said: Nope it never ends. Get paid bi weekly and paycheck basically spent when it arrives and it's a struggle for the next two weeks until the next payday Click to expand... Most of us have been there
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,442 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh you heard that? Sorry Click to expand... My soul left my body.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,443 Casey86 said: It's one frustrating and depressing pain honestly lol Click to expand... That why I'm building a bookcase instead of buying one. Cheaper and better quality!
Casey86 said: It's one frustrating and depressing pain honestly lol Click to expand... That why I'm building a bookcase instead of buying one. Cheaper and better quality!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,444 Craig53m said: Most of us have been there Click to expand... Oh I'm sure and it always sucks. I was doing good, but then you know inflation and tarrifs
Craig53m said: Most of us have been there Click to expand... Oh I'm sure and it always sucks. I was doing good, but then you know inflation and tarrifs
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,445 youngbustyredhead said: 30 pack of Quaker chewy chocolate chip granola bars at Target for $7.39. About a quarter per bar Click to expand... Wow, a Quarter for a Quaker…
youngbustyredhead said: 30 pack of Quaker chewy chocolate chip granola bars at Target for $7.39. About a quarter per bar Click to expand... Wow, a Quarter for a Quaker…
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,446 Harthacnut said: My soul left my body. Click to expand... Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex
Harthacnut said: My soul left my body. Click to expand... Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,447 BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex Click to expand... Shocking. I thought you were pure.
BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex Click to expand... Shocking. I thought you were pure.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,448 BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex Click to expand... *gasps* You sinner
BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex Click to expand... *gasps* You sinner
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,449 BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex Click to expand... Asshole spitting sex???
BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex Click to expand... Asshole spitting sex???
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,450 Maddiemoiselle said: Asshole spitting sex??? Click to expand... Mebbe
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,451 Maddiemoiselle said: Asshole spitting sex??? Click to expand... Look yeah. Don't make her answer that ffs.
Maddiemoiselle said: Asshole spitting sex??? Click to expand... Look yeah. Don't make her answer that ffs.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,452 BunnyBeeHope said: Mebbe Click to expand... Sup
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,454 BunnyBeeHope said: Mebbe Click to expand... Vague but equally unacceptable
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,455 BunnyBeeHope said: I was in a 6 year relationship, we did alot Click to expand... Nothing wrong with that and no need for the halo!
BunnyBeeHope said: I was in a 6 year relationship, we did alot Click to expand... Nothing wrong with that and no need for the halo!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,457 BunnyBeeHope said: I was in a 6 year relationship, we did alot Click to expand... Less vague. Someone shoot me.
BunnyBeeHope said: I was in a 6 year relationship, we did alot Click to expand... Less vague. Someone shoot me.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,458 Maddiemoiselle said: Asshole spitting sex??? Click to expand... Ppl going on about hard times… Cheaper than loooooob
Maddiemoiselle said: Asshole spitting sex??? Click to expand... Ppl going on about hard times… Cheaper than loooooob
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,459 SarcasticSadie said: Ppl going on about hard times… Cheaper than loooooob Click to expand... Dont you fucking start.
SarcasticSadie said: Ppl going on about hard times… Cheaper than loooooob Click to expand... Dont you fucking start.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,460 Craig53m said: Nothing wrong with that and no need for the halo! Click to expand... Oh the halo is for kinky shit as well
Craig53m said: Nothing wrong with that and no need for the halo! Click to expand... Oh the halo is for kinky shit as well