Most of us have been thereNope it never ends. Get paid bi weekly and paycheck basically spent when it arrives and it's a struggle for the next two weeks until the next payday
Most of us have been thereNope it never ends. Get paid bi weekly and paycheck basically spent when it arrives and it's a struggle for the next two weeks until the next payday
Oh you heard that? Sorry
That why I'm building a bookcase instead of buying one. Cheaper and better quality!It's one frustrating and depressing pain honestly lol
Oh I'm sure and it always sucks. I was doing good, but then you know inflation and tarrifsMost of us have been there
Wow, a Quarter for a Quaker…30 pack of Quaker chewy chocolate chip granola bars at Target for $7.39. About a quarter per bar
Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sexMy soul left my body.
Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex
*gasps* You sinnerSorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex
Asshole spitting sex???Sorry Ciaran that's my secret, I've done the sex
MebbeAsshole spitting sex???
Asshole spitting sex???
SupMebbe
Mebbe
Nothing wrong with that and no need for the halo!I was in a 6 year relationship, we did alot![]()
I was in a 6 year relationship, we did alot![]()
Asshole spitting sex???
Ppl going on about hard times…
Cheaper than loooooob
Oh the halo is for kinky shit as wellNothing wrong with that and no need for the halo!