FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,941 SarcasticSadie said: You in the army? Click to expand... Canada doesnt have an army
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,943 FoxInTheSnow said: Canada doesnt have an army Click to expand... I know , but you Murican hehe Maddie told me
FoxInTheSnow said: Canada doesnt have an army Click to expand... I know , but you Murican hehe Maddie told me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,945 FoxInTheSnow said: Lol Due South ? Click to expand... That's the one
iSauce Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,946 FoxInTheSnow said: I feel like Im defending something I dont even believe in Click to expand... We've been hoodwinked! BAMBOOZLED!
FoxInTheSnow said: I feel like Im defending something I dont even believe in Click to expand... We've been hoodwinked! BAMBOOZLED!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,947 He can team up with the guy that gets tomorrow's newspaper from a cat
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,948 Oh in other News I saw earlier Gobernment rolling out compulsory digital ID cards here. Be selling the data in no time Pfffttttr
Oh in other News I saw earlier Gobernment rolling out compulsory digital ID cards here. Be selling the data in no time Pfffttttr
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,952 SarcasticSadie said: Government also ha Click to expand... Gooberment
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,953 SarcasticSadie said: Think the Gobernment is what Maddie runs Click to expand... She's Prime Minister
SarcasticSadie said: Think the Gobernment is what Maddie runs Click to expand... She's Prime Minister
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,954 SarcasticSadie said: Think the Gobernment is what Maddie runs Click to expand... Fuck yeah!
iSauce Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,955 BunnyBeeHope said: He can team up with the guy that gets tomorrow's newspaper from a cat Click to expand... Speaking of cats. Read this book, it's so cute. Attachments AISelect_20250903_105039_Chrome.jpg 40.7 KB · Views: 4
BunnyBeeHope said: He can team up with the guy that gets tomorrow's newspaper from a cat Click to expand... Speaking of cats. Read this book, it's so cute.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,956 SarcasticSadie said: Oh in other News I saw earlier Gobernment rolling out compulsory digital ID cards here. Be selling the data in no time Pfffttttr Click to expand... They will be putting chips in our necks next like a dog
SarcasticSadie said: Oh in other News I saw earlier Gobernment rolling out compulsory digital ID cards here. Be selling the data in no time Pfffttttr Click to expand... They will be putting chips in our necks next like a dog
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,957 iSauce said: Speaking of cats. Read this book, it's so cute. Click to expand... What's it about?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,958 BunnyBeeHope said: They will be putting chips in our necks next like a dog Click to expand... Covid vaccines did that didnt they?
BunnyBeeHope said: They will be putting chips in our necks next like a dog Click to expand... Covid vaccines did that didnt they?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,959 FoxInTheSnow said: Covid vaccines did that didnt they? Click to expand... I thought it was the 5g
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,960 I wanna message Heidi's husband and ask him what's up dude