If the red skittle can coexist with the green skittle then so can weCould probably work that into my Western Political Philosophy class somehow
Sometimes I can't believe I actually got a degree
You not just a pretty faceSometimes I can't believe I actually got a degree
Well you did bang all your professorsSometimes I can't believe I actually got a degree
Good luckOkie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first
See y’all later
Texas universities obviously set a low barA 90⁰?
No need to wish me good luck, you’re coming with, remember?Good luck
You got about 5 minutes to finish that pizzaYou not just a pretty face
TRUE FACTSGroup projects always sucked
How did you know?A 90⁰?
EnjoyOkie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first
See y’all later
Oh yeah i have experience getting people that don't want to work to workNo need to wish me good luck, you’re coming with, remember?
I have a big mouthYou got about 5 minutes to finish that pizza![]()
You got about 5 minutes to finish that pizza![]()
C ya RedOkie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first
See y’all later