BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,221 Sometimes I can't believe I actually got a degree
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,222 youngbustyredhead said: Could probably work that into my Western Political Philosophy class somehow Click to expand... If the red skittle can coexist with the green skittle then so can we
youngbustyredhead said: Could probably work that into my Western Political Philosophy class somehow Click to expand... If the red skittle can coexist with the green skittle then so can we
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,223 Bailey94 said: Sometimes I can't believe I actually got a degree Click to expand... A 90⁰?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,224 Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,225 Bailey94 said: Sometimes I can't believe I actually got a degree Click to expand... You not just a pretty face
Bailey94 said: Sometimes I can't believe I actually got a degree Click to expand... You not just a pretty face
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,226 Bailey94 said: Sometimes I can't believe I actually got a degree Click to expand... Well you did bang all your professors
Bailey94 said: Sometimes I can't believe I actually got a degree Click to expand... Well you did bang all your professors
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,227 youngbustyredhead said: Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later Click to expand... Good luck
youngbustyredhead said: Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later Click to expand... Good luck
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,228 Harthacnut said: A 90⁰? Click to expand... Texas universities obviously set a low bar
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,230 BunnyBeeHope said: Good luck Click to expand... No need to wish me good luck, you’re coming with, remember?
BunnyBeeHope said: Good luck Click to expand... No need to wish me good luck, you’re coming with, remember?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,231 SarcasticSadie said: You not just a pretty face Click to expand... You got about 5 minutes to finish that pizza
SarcasticSadie said: You not just a pretty face Click to expand... You got about 5 minutes to finish that pizza
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,232 BunnyBeeHope said: Group projects always sucked Click to expand... TRUE FACTS
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,233 Harthacnut said: A 90⁰? Click to expand... How did you know?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,234 youngbustyredhead said: Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later Click to expand... Enjoy
youngbustyredhead said: Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later Click to expand... Enjoy
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,236 youngbustyredhead said: No need to wish me good luck, you’re coming with, remember? Click to expand... Oh yeah i have experience getting people that don't want to work to work
youngbustyredhead said: No need to wish me good luck, you’re coming with, remember? Click to expand... Oh yeah i have experience getting people that don't want to work to work
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,237 Bailey94 said: You got about 5 minutes to finish that pizza Click to expand... I have a big mouth
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,239 Bailey94 said: You got about 5 minutes to finish that pizza Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,240 youngbustyredhead said: Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later Click to expand... C ya Red
youngbustyredhead said: Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later Click to expand... C ya Red