Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,541 Tash26 said: Like. I know it's scary asking for help from a professional because then you are accepting that you need help. Which is scary, but they exist for a reason. And it's to help. Please don't try. Please do. Click to expand...
Tash26 said: Like. I know it's scary asking for help from a professional because then you are accepting that you need help. Which is scary, but they exist for a reason. And it's to help. Please don't try. Please do. Click to expand...
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,542 Maddiemoiselle said: Do it woman!!! Click to expand... Yeahhhh. Be angry to Hope
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,543 Harthacnut said: Ive become so numb to how utterly shit my life is, Its the only way i feel like im not completely dead inside. Click to expand... Well it makes me sad u feel that’s true, as I don’t see it or you that way. I see , well, so much more.
Harthacnut said: Ive become so numb to how utterly shit my life is, Its the only way i feel like im not completely dead inside. Click to expand... Well it makes me sad u feel that’s true, as I don’t see it or you that way. I see , well, so much more.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,545 Maddiemoiselle said: Do it woman!!! Click to expand... On it
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,546 SarcasticSadie said: Well it makes me sad u feel that’s true, as I don’t see it or you that way. I see , well, so much more. Click to expand... Yes but you're drunk
SarcasticSadie said: Well it makes me sad u feel that’s true, as I don’t see it or you that way. I see , well, so much more. Click to expand... Yes but you're drunk
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,547 Harthacnut said: Yes but you're drunk Click to expand... Allegedly
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,550 Harthacnut said: Yes but you're drunk Click to expand... That’s true, but you know it’s not why
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,551 BunnyBeeHope said: On it Click to expand... Pssssssst Can I be it?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,552 Tash26 said: Yeahhhh. Be angry to Hope Click to expand... Oh I could never!!! but I could certainly pretend
Tash26 said: Yeahhhh. Be angry to Hope Click to expand... Oh I could never!!! but I could certainly pretend
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,553 Probably not actually I've done some stupid shit when drunk
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,554 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh I could never!!! but I could certainly pretend Click to expand... Yes. This.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,555 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh I could never!!! but I could certainly pretend Click to expand... Just step on my neck a little
Maddiemoiselle said: Oh I could never!!! but I could certainly pretend Click to expand... Just step on my neck a little
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,556 BunnyBeeHope said: Probably not actually I've done some stupid shit when drunk Click to expand... Me too.
BunnyBeeHope said: Probably not actually I've done some stupid shit when drunk Click to expand... Me too.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,557 BunnyBeeHope said: Just step on my neck a little Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,558 Copilot has gotten wise to my tash cuck memes
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,559 BunnyBeeHope said: Just step on my neck a little Click to expand... If you beg for it.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,560 Harthacnut said: Copilot has gotten wise to my tash cuck memes Click to expand... How so?