Like. I know it's scary asking for help from a professional because then you are accepting that you need help. Which is scary, but they exist for a reason. And it's to help. Please don't try. Please do.
Like. I know it's scary asking for help from a professional because then you are accepting that you need help. Which is scary, but they exist for a reason. And it's to help. Please don't try. Please do.
Yeahhhh. Be angry to HopeDo it woman!!!
Ive become so numb to how utterly shit my life is, Its the only way i feel like im not completely dead inside.
On itDo it woman!!!
Well it makes me sad u feel that’s true, as I don’t see it or you that way.
I see , well, so much more.
AllegedlyYes but you're drunk
That’s true, but you know it’s not whyYes but you're drunk
Oh I could never!!!Yeahhhh. Be angry to Hope![]()
Yes. This.Oh I could never!!!
but I could certainly pretend![]()
Just step on my neck a littleOh I could never!!!
but I could certainly pretend![]()
Probably not actually I've done some stupid shit when drunk
If you beg for it.Just step on my neck a little
How so?Copilot has gotten wise to my tash cuck memes