D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,246 BunnyBeeHope said: Stop fighting it and nap Click to expand... Do it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,252 Just wanna curl up and die today. Everything hurts
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,253 I just wanna go home. This job is dumb. Hopefully everything hurts less soon for you
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,255 We brought some stuff inside lol. We don't have the right parts yet. They're bringing some out to us, so we can do something today
We brought some stuff inside lol. We don't have the right parts yet. They're bringing some out to us, so we can do something today
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,256 BunnyBeeHope said: Just wanna curl up and die today. Everything hurts Click to expand... Curl up but no dying. I will take care of you Pillows and ibuprofen and tea and so forth
BunnyBeeHope said: Just wanna curl up and die today. Everything hurts Click to expand... Curl up but no dying. I will take care of you Pillows and ibuprofen and tea and so forth
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,258 youngbustyredhead said: One midterm down Click to expand... How many more to go?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,259 youngbustyredhead said: Curl up but no dying. I will take care of you Pillows and ibuprofen and tea and so forth Click to expand... No ginger ale!?
youngbustyredhead said: Curl up but no dying. I will take care of you Pillows and ibuprofen and tea and so forth Click to expand... No ginger ale!?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,260 Casey86 said: How many more to go? Click to expand... Two