Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,381 Bailey94 said: Djo It’s Joe Keery from stranger things. His band Click to expand... That's cool, hope you have a great time
Bailey94 said: Djo It’s Joe Keery from stranger things. His band Click to expand... That's cool, hope you have a great time
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,382 Bailey94 said: Just checking in bc I have several hours to kill. Sitting in line for the concert How are y’all today? Click to expand... Have a great time!
Bailey94 said: Just checking in bc I have several hours to kill. Sitting in line for the concert How are y’all today? Click to expand... Have a great time!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,383 Amberrlicious said: I’m ok Been better Been worse Click to expand... *Finger squeeze* little by little ♥ missed your lovely self Amberrlicious said: How are you doing ? Click to expand... Stepped away for a bit. Ditto. Amberrlicious said: I’m ok Been better Been worse Click to expand...
Amberrlicious said: I’m ok Been better Been worse Click to expand... *Finger squeeze* little by little ♥ missed your lovely self Amberrlicious said: How are you doing ? Click to expand... Stepped away for a bit. Ditto. Amberrlicious said: I’m ok Been better Been worse Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,388 Oh thank y’all. I’ve been looking very forward to this and everyone in line has been so nice. Two people got here at 2:30am
Oh thank y’all. I’ve been looking very forward to this and everyone in line has been so nice. Two people got here at 2:30am
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,389 Bailey94 said: Oh thank y’all. I’ve been looking very forward to this and everyone in line has been so nice. Two people got here at 2:30am Click to expand... It's crazy when some people start to line up for concerts lol. When do the doors open?
Bailey94 said: Oh thank y’all. I’ve been looking very forward to this and everyone in line has been so nice. Two people got here at 2:30am Click to expand... It's crazy when some people start to line up for concerts lol. When do the doors open?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,390 Casey86 said: Howdy CN Click to expand... Your new profile pic reminds me of a hybrid mix of 300, Jafar from Aladdin and beard.
Casey86 said: Howdy CN Click to expand... Your new profile pic reminds me of a hybrid mix of 300, Jafar from Aladdin and beard.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,393 ConsciousNobody said: Your new profile pic reminds me of a hybrid mix of 300, Jafar from Aladdin and beard. Click to expand... Lol it was just some random filter on Snapchat. I can see that though
ConsciousNobody said: Your new profile pic reminds me of a hybrid mix of 300, Jafar from Aladdin and beard. Click to expand... Lol it was just some random filter on Snapchat. I can see that though
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,394 Casey86 said: It's crazy when some people start to line up for concerts lol. When do the doors open? Click to expand... 7:00 lol
Casey86 said: It's crazy when some people start to line up for concerts lol. When do the doors open? Click to expand... 7:00 lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,395 Bailey94 said: 7:00 lol Click to expand... Lol gotta get those good spots and try and get merchandise faster
Bailey94 said: 7:00 lol Click to expand... Lol gotta get those good spots and try and get merchandise faster
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,396 Casey86 said: It's crazy when some people start to line up for concerts lol. When do the doors open? Click to expand... Bailey94 said: 7:00 lol Click to expand... I remember waiting outside in the long lines hours before Harry Potter books pre-order pickup. Only twice pre-ordered book shipping.
Casey86 said: It's crazy when some people start to line up for concerts lol. When do the doors open? Click to expand... Bailey94 said: 7:00 lol Click to expand... I remember waiting outside in the long lines hours before Harry Potter books pre-order pickup. Only twice pre-ordered book shipping.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,397 Casey86 said: Lol gotta get those good spots and try and get merchandise faster Click to expand... Ikr I just wanna get close to the stage so I won’t have to throw muh panties so far
Casey86 said: Lol gotta get those good spots and try and get merchandise faster Click to expand... Ikr I just wanna get close to the stage so I won’t have to throw muh panties so far
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,398 ConsciousNobody said: I remember waiting outside in the long lines hours before Harry Potter books pre-order pickup. Only twice pre-ordered book shipping. Click to expand... I've waited in plenty of long lines for concerts
ConsciousNobody said: I remember waiting outside in the long lines hours before Harry Potter books pre-order pickup. Only twice pre-ordered book shipping. Click to expand... I've waited in plenty of long lines for concerts
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,399 Bailey94 said: Ikr I just wanna get close to the stage so I won’t have to throw muh panties so far Click to expand... Reasonable excuse lol
Bailey94 said: Ikr I just wanna get close to the stage so I won’t have to throw muh panties so far Click to expand... Reasonable excuse lol
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,400 Casey86 said: Hey Locket Click to expand... Hey Casey