Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,421 Bailey94 said: Is this why you have to get up at 4:30? Click to expand... Yup exactly why lol. Gotta wake up, walk the pup and then be at my techs house around 5:30. Then be at the jobsite around 7
Bailey94 said: Is this why you have to get up at 4:30? Click to expand... Yup exactly why lol. Gotta wake up, walk the pup and then be at my techs house around 5:30. Then be at the jobsite around 7
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,422 Casey86 said: Yup exactly why lol. Gotta wake up, walk the pup and then be at my techs house around 5:30. Then be at the jobsite around 7 Click to expand... I would die
Casey86 said: Yup exactly why lol. Gotta wake up, walk the pup and then be at my techs house around 5:30. Then be at the jobsite around 7 Click to expand... I would die
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,424 Bailey94 said: I would die Click to expand... That's my schedule the rest of the month after next week
Bailey94 said: I would die Click to expand... That's my schedule the rest of the month after next week
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,425 Bailey94 said: I am 100% bout to stretch out and take a nap lol Click to expand... Haha still have some time before doors open up
Bailey94 said: I am 100% bout to stretch out and take a nap lol Click to expand... Haha still have some time before doors open up
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,426 Casey86 said: Haha still have some time before doors open up Click to expand... 2.5 hours hahaha I am a doofus
Casey86 said: Haha still have some time before doors open up Click to expand... 2.5 hours hahaha I am a doofus
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,427 Bailey94 said: 2.5 hours hahaha I am a doofus Click to expand... It'll be worth it. At least it's not cold out or anything like that. My friends and I waited outside stupid early one year for a concert in the middle of January. We all ended up sick
Bailey94 said: 2.5 hours hahaha I am a doofus Click to expand... It'll be worth it. At least it's not cold out or anything like that. My friends and I waited outside stupid early one year for a concert in the middle of January. We all ended up sick
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,428 Yeah the weather is actually really awesome. It’s 86 but a nice breeze and we’re in the shade
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,430 Bailey94 said: Yeah the weather is actually really awesome. It’s 86 but a nice breeze and we’re in the shade Click to expand... That's not bad at all. For us it was like 20ish degrees. Rain/snow mixture, windy and we were all in hoodies
Bailey94 said: Yeah the weather is actually really awesome. It’s 86 but a nice breeze and we’re in the shade Click to expand... That's not bad at all. For us it was like 20ish degrees. Rain/snow mixture, windy and we were all in hoodies
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,431 Bailey94 said: My signal sucks tho Click to expand... Probably because so many people are there
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,432 Amberrlicious said: Hope you enjoy the gig Bailey I’m off to bed 9:53pm woohoo lol Night all Click to expand... *whispers good night*
Amberrlicious said: Hope you enjoy the gig Bailey I’m off to bed 9:53pm woohoo lol Night all Click to expand... *whispers good night*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,433 Bailey94 said: I’m getting sleepy. Think I may lay here and take a nap on the sidewalk Click to expand... Bailey94 said: I am 100% bout to stretch out and take a nap lol Click to expand... I would really recommend not doing this
Bailey94 said: I’m getting sleepy. Think I may lay here and take a nap on the sidewalk Click to expand... Bailey94 said: I am 100% bout to stretch out and take a nap lol Click to expand... I would really recommend not doing this
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,435 youngbustyredhead said: I would really recommend not doing this Click to expand... Too late :/
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,436 I hope you're refreshed! And not robbed lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,438 BunnyBeeHope said: Can't sleep. Work getting closer Click to expand... NapStar waves her wand, causing thoughts of work to dissolve into puffy clouds that float in front of you, slowly count the clouds slowly until you fall back asleep
BunnyBeeHope said: Can't sleep. Work getting closer Click to expand... NapStar waves her wand, causing thoughts of work to dissolve into puffy clouds that float in front of you, slowly count the clouds slowly until you fall back asleep
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,440 Then sink your head down into them, soft puffy clouds soft sofffft ssssoffffftttt