Yup exactly why lol. Gotta wake up, walk the pup and then be at my techs house around 5:30. Then be at the jobsite around 7Is this why you have to get up at 4:30?
Yup exactly why lol. Gotta wake up, walk the pup and then be at my techs house around 5:30. Then be at the jobsite around 7Is this why you have to get up at 4:30?
I would dieYup exactly why lol. Gotta wake up, walk the pup and then be at my techs house around 5:30. Then be at the jobsite around 7
That's my schedule the rest of the month after next weekI would die
Haha still have some time before doors open upI am 100% bout to stretch out and take a nap lol
2.5 hours hahahaHaha still have some time before doors open up
It'll be worth it. At least it's not cold out or anything like that. My friends and I waited outside stupid early one year for a concert in the middle of January. We all ended up sick2.5 hours hahaha
I am a doofus
That's not bad at all. For us it was like 20ish degrees. Rain/snow mixture, windy and we were all in hoodiesYeah the weather is actually really awesome. It’s 86 but a nice breeze and we’re in the shade
Probably because so many people are thereMy signal sucks tho
*whispers good night*Hope you enjoy the gig Bailey
I’m off to bed
9:53pm woohoo lol
Night all
I’m getting sleepy. Think I may lay here and take a nap on the sidewalk
I would really recommend not doing thisI am 100% bout to stretch out and take a nap lol
Too late :/I would really recommend not doing this
NapStar waves her wand, causing thoughts of work to dissolve into puffy clouds that float in front of you, slowlyCan't sleep. Work getting closer![]()