youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,562 BunnyBeeHope said: It's a chocolate bar Click to expand... Oh. Then no, I don’t think so But I’m happy to be a chocolate bar
BunnyBeeHope said: It's a chocolate bar Click to expand... Oh. Then no, I don’t think so But I’m happy to be a chocolate bar
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,564 Uncle wiki says it is also sold here but I’ve never heard of it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,565 BunnyBeeHope said: And there's mint and orange ones as well Click to expand... Mint???? Like chocolate mint???? NOM
BunnyBeeHope said: And there's mint and orange ones as well Click to expand... Mint???? Like chocolate mint???? NOM
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,566 The mint ones are kinda cool because they are full on green
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,567 BunnyBeeHope said: The mint ones are kinda cool because they are full on green View attachment 473119 Click to expand... I will eat that whole thing rn
BunnyBeeHope said: The mint ones are kinda cool because they are full on green View attachment 473119 Click to expand... I will eat that whole thing rn
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,570 Must look the next time I’m candy shopping
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,571 Pretty sure there's a drinking chocolate as well
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,572 Which will probably be soon bc Halloween
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,573 BunnyBeeHope said: Pretty sure there's a drinking chocolate as well Click to expand... Like chocolate soda?
BunnyBeeHope said: Pretty sure there's a drinking chocolate as well Click to expand... Like chocolate soda?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,574 Last year I got loads of candy and had like 3 trick or treaters
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,575 youngbustyredhead said: Like chocolate soda? Click to expand... Oh no like hot chocolate Chocolate soda might be a step too far even for me
youngbustyredhead said: Like chocolate soda? Click to expand... Oh no like hot chocolate Chocolate soda might be a step too far even for me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,576 I must put up the decorations tomorrow actually
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,577 Do you have ice cream sodas there? A chocolate ice cream soda is pretty tasty
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,578 BunnyBeeHope said: I must put up the decorations tomorrow actually Click to expand... Can’t wait to get home and see our Halloween decorations
BunnyBeeHope said: I must put up the decorations tomorrow actually Click to expand... Can’t wait to get home and see our Halloween decorations
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,579 One of these days I’m going to have time to actually sit here and chat with you guys
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,580 BunnyBeeHope said: Last year I got loads of candy and had like 3 trick or treaters Click to expand... Did you divide it equally among the three of them? Score!
BunnyBeeHope said: Last year I got loads of candy and had like 3 trick or treaters Click to expand... Did you divide it equally among the three of them? Score!