had to take my cat to the dentist this morning and now too depressed to ever sleep againYou awake? How? you went to concert yesterday. Why are you awake?
had to take my cat to the dentist this morning and now too depressed to ever sleep againYou awake? How? you went to concert yesterday. Why are you awake?
I feel you, vet bills are expensive. I'm dreading taken my pup in soon for her yearly shots and everythinghad to take my cat to the dentist this morning and now too depressed to ever sleep again
Yes yes went straight to a&e was there for 4 hours ish which isn’t too bad compared to normalOh
I'm sorry. Did you go to the doctor? I'm guessing you did
sorry ... context clues
Did you break anything? Sprain?Yes yes went straight to a&e was there for 4 hours ish which isn’t too bad compared to normal
Do they have any payment plans. You can also try applying for a care credit cardI have been trying to figure out a plan
I'm looking into care credit yesDo they have any payment plans. You can also try applying for a care credit card
Well hopefully you can get the care credit and if not, well then Fuck Mark. Here's hoping you can donate plasma as well. You'll be the best runner I ever had lolI'm looking into care credit yes
I have no credit lol
And I pretty much blew through my savings when I was unemployed :/
It'll be ok. I'm gonna do a screening today to see if I can donate plasma. I looked into it while looking for a job but never did it. And I can pick up some extra shifts at work. It'll be fine
I can also sell cocaine if you need a runner, Casey
Or someone else's.....You can sell a kidney as well
Argh , ordered Indian and opened and was wrong meal, had to chase down in the elevator to give back.What are we wowing
He doesn't need themSell Mark's kidney
Take his kidneyArgh , ordered Indian and opened and was wrong meal, had to chase down in the elevator to give back.
Deliveroo Suck!
All I need is a name, address, and an alibiArgh , ordered Indian and opened and was wrong meal, had to chase down in the elevator to give back.
Deliveroo Suck!
If I liked them I might have haTake his kidney
Being treated as a fractureDid you break anything? Sprain?
Oh I'm sorry SophBeing treated as a fracture
That is extreme measures to play on ya new game system SophieBeing treated as a fracture
That was my theoryThat is extreme measures to play on ya new game system Sophie