Group Banter Race to a million

Do they have any payment plans. You can also try applying for a care credit card
I'm looking into care credit yes

I have no credit lol

And I pretty much blew through my savings when I was unemployed :/

It'll be ok. I'm gonna do a screening today to see if I can donate plasma. I looked into it while looking for a job but never did it. And I can pick up some extra shifts at work. It'll be fine

I can also sell cocaine if you need a runner, Casey
 
I'm looking into care credit yes

I have no credit lol

And I pretty much blew through my savings when I was unemployed :/

It'll be ok. I'm gonna do a screening today to see if I can donate plasma. I looked into it while looking for a job but never did it. And I can pick up some extra shifts at work. It'll be fine

I can also sell cocaine if you need a runner, Casey
Well hopefully you can get the care credit and if not, well then Fuck Mark. Here's hoping you can donate plasma as well. You'll be the best runner I ever had lol
 

Trending content

Back
Top