C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,921 youngbustyredhead said: No mid- I mean exams are over Click to expand... Partial slaps your ____ . Oh just a pat then. *in a respectful clean way*
youngbustyredhead said: No mid- I mean exams are over Click to expand... Partial slaps your ____ . Oh just a pat then. *in a respectful clean way*
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,922 Bailey94 said: I'm filling out my donation information Click to expand... For?
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,923 ConsciousNobody said: Hi @SweetDeesire. Long time. How are you? Click to expand... CN! I am good. Work is good, life is good. Changing seasons is good. So in a good place (although not all days are great). How are you?!
ConsciousNobody said: Hi @SweetDeesire. Long time. How are you? Click to expand... CN! I am good. Work is good, life is good. Changing seasons is good. So in a good place (although not all days are great). How are you?!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,924 SarcasticSadie said: @ConsciousNobody Click to expand... Love them. That's so sweet.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,925 ConsciousNobody said: Partial slaps your ____ . Oh just a pat then. *in a respectful clean way* Click to expand... I enjoy pats
ConsciousNobody said: Partial slaps your ____ . Oh just a pat then. *in a respectful clean way* Click to expand... I enjoy pats
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,926 ConsciousNobody said: Love them. That's so sweet. Click to expand... Cuties for a Cutie
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,928 SweetDeesire said: CN! I am good. Work is good, life is good. Changing seasons is good. So in a good place (although not all days are great). Click to expand... That's still hopeful, and I am happy for you. The peace of mind seeping in through the cracks. I am okayish. Not all days are same.
SweetDeesire said: CN! I am good. Work is good, life is good. Changing seasons is good. So in a good place (although not all days are great). Click to expand... That's still hopeful, and I am happy for you. The peace of mind seeping in through the cracks. I am okayish. Not all days are same.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,929 SarcasticSadie said: Cuties for a Cutie Click to expand... Going to my head.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,930 ConsciousNobody said: For? Click to expand... plasma My payoff plan lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,931 Ohh my ride home is imminent! See y’all later!
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,932 ConsciousNobody said: That's still hopeful, and I am happy for you. The peace of mind seeping in through the cracks. I am okayish. Not all days are same. Click to expand... hoping 'okayish' turns into good/better soon. I understand the 'okayish' mindset.
ConsciousNobody said: That's still hopeful, and I am happy for you. The peace of mind seeping in through the cracks. I am okayish. Not all days are same. Click to expand... hoping 'okayish' turns into good/better soon. I understand the 'okayish' mindset.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,933 youngbustyredhead said: Ohh my ride home is imminent! See y’all later! Click to expand... The Delorian?
youngbustyredhead said: Ohh my ride home is imminent! See y’all later! Click to expand... The Delorian?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,934 SarcasticSadie said: The Delorian? Click to expand... See y’all sooner!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,935 youngbustyredhead said: Ohh my ride home is imminent! See y’all later! Click to expand... Smell you later. Safe travels
youngbustyredhead said: Ohh my ride home is imminent! See y’all later! Click to expand... Smell you later. Safe travels
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,936 Ok, so will ask just so once again anyone/everyone can say no when I ask these questions… Does anyone watch SlowHorses??? Also started watching, The Woman in Cabin 10 Seems like is gonna be goood!
Ok, so will ask just so once again anyone/everyone can say no when I ask these questions… Does anyone watch SlowHorses??? Also started watching, The Woman in Cabin 10 Seems like is gonna be goood!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,937 Imminent is your ride????? That sonofabitch still owes me money!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,938 Yea Sadie, that’s really good No Sadie, that sucks
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,939 SarcasticSadie said: Ok, so will ask just so once again anyone/everyone can say no when I ask these questions… Does anyone watch SlowHorses??? Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: Also started watching, The Woman in Cabin 10 Seems like is gonna be goood! Click to expand... Don't share spoilers. Both are on my to watch list.
SarcasticSadie said: Ok, so will ask just so once again anyone/everyone can say no when I ask these questions… Does anyone watch SlowHorses??? Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: Also started watching, The Woman in Cabin 10 Seems like is gonna be goood! Click to expand... Don't share spoilers. Both are on my to watch list.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,940 SarcasticSadie said: Ok, so will ask just so once again anyone/everyone can say no when I ask these questions… Does anyone watch SlowHorses??? Also started watching, The Woman in Cabin 10 Seems like is gonna be goood! Click to expand... What streaming service? I have a show I bet you'll like maybe
SarcasticSadie said: Ok, so will ask just so once again anyone/everyone can say no when I ask these questions… Does anyone watch SlowHorses??? Also started watching, The Woman in Cabin 10 Seems like is gonna be goood! Click to expand... What streaming service? I have a show I bet you'll like maybe