Partial slaps your ____ . Oh just a pat then. *in a respectful clean way*No mid- I mean exams are over
Partial slaps your ____ . Oh just a pat then. *in a respectful clean way*No mid- I mean exams are over
For?I'm filling out my donation information
CN! I am good. Work is good, life is good. Changing seasons is good. So in a good place (although not all days are great).Hi @SweetDeesire. Long time. How are you?
Love them. That's so sweet.
I enjoy patsPartial slaps your ____ . Oh just a pat then. *in a respectful clean way*
Cuties for a CutieLove them. That's so sweet.![]()
That's still hopeful, and I am happy for you. The peace of mind seeping in through the cracks.CN! I am good. Work is good, life is good. Changing seasons is good. So in a good place (although not all days are great).
Going to my head.Cuties for a Cutie![]()
hoping 'okayish' turns into good/better soon. I understand the 'okayish' mindset.That's still hopeful, and I am happy for you. The peace of mind seeping in through the cracks.
I am okayish. Not all days are same.
The Delorian?Ohh my ride home is imminent! See y’all later!
See y’all sooner!The Delorian?
Smell you later. Safe travelsOhh my ride home is imminent! See y’all later!
Ok, so will ask just so once again anyone/everyone can say no when I ask these questions…
Does anyone watch SlowHorses???
Don't share spoilers. Both are on my to watch list.Also started watching, The Woman in Cabin 10
Seems like is gonna be goood!
What streaming service?Ok, so will ask just so once again anyone/everyone can say no when I ask these questions…
Does anyone watch SlowHorses???
Also started watching, The Woman in Cabin 10
Seems like is gonna be goood!