D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,101 The reaction is calmed scream but it’s like extra super shocked
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,102 ConsciousNobody said: Stressed. Anxious. Click to expand... See above lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,103 Amberrlicious said: Click to expand... SophUKYis said: Oh my god I need to be able to have multiple reactions to this ahhhhhh Click to expand... Here I will do it for you. Soph: Soph: ♥♥ Soph: @Amberrlicious from @SophUKYis
Amberrlicious said: Click to expand... SophUKYis said: Oh my god I need to be able to have multiple reactions to this ahhhhhh Click to expand... Here I will do it for you. Soph: Soph: ♥♥ Soph: @Amberrlicious from @SophUKYis
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,104 SophUKYis said: Oh my god I need to be able to have multiple reactions to this ahhhhhh Click to expand... That’s when I use the rainbow. Multiple colours And for gay stuff obvs
SophUKYis said: Oh my god I need to be able to have multiple reactions to this ahhhhhh Click to expand... That’s when I use the rainbow. Multiple colours And for gay stuff obvs
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,105 BunnyBeeHope said: See above lol Click to expand... Above whom? Where are all the shorties?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,107 BunnyBeeHope said: Falling asleep Click to expand... Good. Get some sleepies. Your body needs it. And so do the cats And you have some time off to actually enjoy it
BunnyBeeHope said: Falling asleep Click to expand... Good. Get some sleepies. Your body needs it. And so do the cats And you have some time off to actually enjoy it
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,108 BunnyBeeHope said: Falling asleep Click to expand... Pokes you with pillow.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,109 Why is it so cold. Ugh. Need to turn on portable heater.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,110 It's rude to be cold in october. It's still in the high 80s here. Mid 80s I guess
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,113 Bailey94 said: It's rude to be cold in october. It's still in the high 80s here. Mid 80s I guess Click to expand... Send some heat here. I will happily take 10 more degrees from you. Outside its about 48°
Bailey94 said: It's rude to be cold in october. It's still in the high 80s here. Mid 80s I guess Click to expand... Send some heat here. I will happily take 10 more degrees from you. Outside its about 48°
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,115 That's winter No thank you. Sending 10 degrees stat!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,116 I think I am in the minority, but I love summer. Absolutely love it. I guess I have no choice really But ... I also love hoodies. So ...... I don't mind the three weeks of cold weather
I think I am in the minority, but I love summer. Absolutely love it. I guess I have no choice really But ... I also love hoodies. So ...... I don't mind the three weeks of cold weather
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,117 Real Spring. Summer with temp btwn 60s to 70s. Fall with my gear. Winters only when without snow or wind.
Real Spring. Summer with temp btwn 60s to 70s. Fall with my gear. Winters only when without snow or wind.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,118 Bailey94 said: I think I am in the minority, but I love summer. Absolutely love it. I guess I have no choice really But ... I also love hoodies. So ...... I don't mind the three weeks of cold weather Click to expand... Give me my boots.
Bailey94 said: I think I am in the minority, but I love summer. Absolutely love it. I guess I have no choice really But ... I also love hoodies. So ...... I don't mind the three weeks of cold weather Click to expand... Give me my boots.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,119 Heating up non-dairy milk with cinnamon and other spices.