The reaction is calmed scream but it’s like extra super shocked
See above lolStressed. Anxious.
Oh my god
I need to be able to have multiple reactions to this ahhhhhh
That’s when I use the rainbow. Multiple coloursOh my god
I need to be able to have multiple reactions to this ahhhhhh
Above whom?See above lol
Good. Get some sleepies. Your body needs it. And so do the catsFalling asleep![]()
Pokes you with pillow.Falling asleep![]()
Send some heat here. I will happily take 10 more degrees from you. Outside its about 48°It's rude to be cold in october. It's still in the high 80s here. Mid 80s I guess
Give me my boots.I think I am in the minority, but I love summer. Absolutely love it. I guess I have no choice really
But ...
I also love hoodies. So ...... I don't mind the three weeks of cold weather