Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,282 BunnyBeeHope said: Ugh I need to get ready to go out. Take care of yourself today Casey. Have a good night all. Ignore any messages I might send later on Click to expand... I'll take care of myself today and you have a fun time going out today
BunnyBeeHope said: Ugh I need to get ready to go out. Take care of yourself today Casey. Have a good night all. Ignore any messages I might send later on Click to expand... I'll take care of myself today and you have a fun time going out today
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,283 Amberrlicious said: I’m sorry Casey fuck cancer Click to expand... Thanks Amber and a big Fuck you to cancer.
Amberrlicious said: I’m sorry Casey fuck cancer Click to expand... Thanks Amber and a big Fuck you to cancer.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,285 BunnyBeeHope said: Ugh I need to get ready to go out. Take care of yourself today Casey. Have a good night all. Ignore any messages I might send later on Click to expand... Take pepper spray with you. Will keep look out for your posts.
BunnyBeeHope said: Ugh I need to get ready to go out. Take care of yourself today Casey. Have a good night all. Ignore any messages I might send later on Click to expand... Take pepper spray with you. Will keep look out for your posts.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,286 BunnyBeeHope said: Ignore any messages I might send later on Click to expand... This depends on the content Have a good time!
BunnyBeeHope said: Ignore any messages I might send later on Click to expand... This depends on the content Have a good time!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,287 Casey86 said: How are the rest of you doing today? Click to expand... Went to a little fall festival thing and drank lots of cider, got lots of sun and air Now I am sleepy
Casey86 said: How are the rest of you doing today? Click to expand... Went to a little fall festival thing and drank lots of cider, got lots of sun and air Now I am sleepy
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,288 It's okay. Day has just begun. Just a quiet one.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,289 Not hard cider, for the Brits. Just regular cider
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,290 youngbustyredhead said: Went to a little fall festival thing and drank lots of cider, got lots of sun and air Now I am sleepy Click to expand... That's good to hear and sounds like you need to take a nap
youngbustyredhead said: Went to a little fall festival thing and drank lots of cider, got lots of sun and air Now I am sleepy Click to expand... That's good to hear and sounds like you need to take a nap
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,292 youngbustyredhead said: Not hard cider, for the Brits. Just regular cider Click to expand... Guessed that Also known as apple juice haha
youngbustyredhead said: Not hard cider, for the Brits. Just regular cider Click to expand... Guessed that Also known as apple juice haha
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,293 BunnyBeeHope said: Have a good night all. Ignore any messages I might send later on Click to expand... Watch out everyone Well, one or two lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Have a good night all. Ignore any messages I might send later on Click to expand... Watch out everyone Well, one or two lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,294 @youngbustyredhead i now have actual proper cider. With alcohol.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,295 @Harthacnut @Maddiemoiselle Missed even more than before
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,297 Amberrlicious said: I guess everyone but me has a life Click to expand... I don't have a life either lol. I'm just kinda being quiet today
Amberrlicious said: I guess everyone but me has a life Click to expand... I don't have a life either lol. I'm just kinda being quiet today
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,299 BunnyBeeHope said: Its been decided cocktails will be consumed tonight Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: @youngbustyredhead i now have actual proper cider. With alcohol. Click to expand... Everyone getting tipsy accept me??? And Casey I guess lol. I want in!!
BunnyBeeHope said: Its been decided cocktails will be consumed tonight Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: @youngbustyredhead i now have actual proper cider. With alcohol. Click to expand... Everyone getting tipsy accept me??? And Casey I guess lol. I want in!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,300 Amberrlicious said: @Harthacnut @Maddiemoiselle Missed even more than before Click to expand... Oh hey hey
Amberrlicious said: @Harthacnut @Maddiemoiselle Missed even more than before Click to expand... Oh hey hey