Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,301 Maddiemoiselle said: Everyone getting tipsy accept me??? And Casey I guess lol. I want in!! Click to expand... I'm not getting tipsy, but hey Maddie how have you been?
Maddiemoiselle said: Everyone getting tipsy accept me??? And Casey I guess lol. I want in!! Click to expand... I'm not getting tipsy, but hey Maddie how have you been?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,302 Casey86 said: It's going ok so far. Found out my uncle passed away from cancer this morning. Click to expand... I'm so incredibly sorry Casey! That is so devastating!
Casey86 said: It's going ok so far. Found out my uncle passed away from cancer this morning. Click to expand... I'm so incredibly sorry Casey! That is so devastating!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,303 Maddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,304 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm so incredibly sorry Casey! That is so devastating! Click to expand... It is very sad and thanks Maddie
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm so incredibly sorry Casey! That is so devastating! Click to expand... It is very sad and thanks Maddie
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,305 Casey86 said: I'm not getting tipsy, but hey Maddie how have you been? Click to expand... CAAAAAAAASEY!!!
Casey86 said: I'm not getting tipsy, but hey Maddie how have you been? Click to expand... CAAAAAAAASEY!!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,306 I have one can of cider I wouldn’t call it getting tipsy Unless I drink the other 11
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,307 Amberrlicious said: Maddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Click to expand... Ambeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Edit: added more e's because I must always win
Amberrlicious said: Maddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Click to expand... Ambeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Edit: added more e's because I must always win
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,309 Amberrlicious said: How the hell are you Click to expand... I am doing quite alright I hope! How are you?
Amberrlicious said: How the hell are you Click to expand... I am doing quite alright I hope! How are you?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,311 Maddieeeeeeeeee As I live and breathe <3
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,312 Amberrlicious said: I’m in and out of the club ! Lol Click to expand... Well, sometimes that's all we can ask for!
Amberrlicious said: I’m in and out of the club ! Lol Click to expand... Well, sometimes that's all we can ask for!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,313 SophUKYis said: Maddieeeeeeeeee As I live and breathe <3 Click to expand... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPH
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,315 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,316 Well I’m happier now than I was half an hour ago