You are so welcomeI have red red wine in my head now
Thanks
You are so welcomeI have red red wine in my head now
Thanks
Hugs G.
herggggHugs G.
And cider in my mouthI have red red wine in my head now
Thanks
Fizzy apple juice, less sweet (more natural).Also apple cider and apple juice aren't the same thing over here ftr lol
SupAnd cider in my mouth
Read that wrongAnd cider in my mouth
Well not really fizzy. Just not loaded with preservatives and filtered and pasteurizedFizzy apple juice, less sweet (more natural).
Spiced ?Well not really fizzy. Just not loaded with preservatives and filtered and pasteurized
Often! The cider I had earlier today wasn't thoSpiced ?
I have spiced apple (hard) cider at the moment it’s really niceOften! The cider I had earlier today wasn't tho
Secretly pass me one since I'm not technically allowed to have any plsI have spiced apple (hard) cider at the moment it’s really nice
More natural.Well not really fizzy. Just not loaded with preservatives and filtered and pasteurized
I have had apple cider too. Like virgin champagne. Bubbles bursting in mouth.Secretly pass me one since I'm not technically allowed to have any pls
Clean one right?I need a snack
I need a snack