youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,381 Amberrlicious said: I have red red wine in my head now Thanks Click to expand... You are so welcome
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,382 youngbustyredhead said: YES Click to expand... Hugs G.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,383 Also apple cider and apple juice aren't the same thing over here ftr lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,384 ConsciousNobody said: Hugs G. Click to expand... hergggg
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,385 Amberrlicious said: I have red red wine in my head now Thanks Click to expand... And cider in my mouth
Amberrlicious said: I have red red wine in my head now Thanks Click to expand... And cider in my mouth
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,386 youngbustyredhead said: Also apple cider and apple juice aren't the same thing over here ftr lol Click to expand... Fizzy apple juice, less sweet (more natural).
youngbustyredhead said: Also apple cider and apple juice aren't the same thing over here ftr lol Click to expand... Fizzy apple juice, less sweet (more natural).
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,387 Amberrlicious said: And cider in my mouth Click to expand... Sup
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,388 Amberrlicious said: And cider in my mouth Click to expand... Read that wrong
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,389 ConsciousNobody said: Fizzy apple juice, less sweet (more natural). Click to expand... Well not really fizzy. Just not loaded with preservatives and filtered and pasteurized
ConsciousNobody said: Fizzy apple juice, less sweet (more natural). Click to expand... Well not really fizzy. Just not loaded with preservatives and filtered and pasteurized
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,390 youngbustyredhead said: Well not really fizzy. Just not loaded with preservatives and filtered and pasteurized Click to expand... Spiced ?
youngbustyredhead said: Well not really fizzy. Just not loaded with preservatives and filtered and pasteurized Click to expand... Spiced ?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,391 But yes more natural and less sweet And more fallish
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,392 Amberrlicious said: Spiced ? Click to expand... Often! The cider I had earlier today wasn't tho
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,393 youngbustyredhead said: Often! The cider I had earlier today wasn't tho Click to expand... I have spiced apple (hard) cider at the moment it’s really nice
youngbustyredhead said: Often! The cider I had earlier today wasn't tho Click to expand... I have spiced apple (hard) cider at the moment it’s really nice
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,394 Amberrlicious said: I have spiced apple (hard) cider at the moment it’s really nice Click to expand... Secretly pass me one since I'm not technically allowed to have any pls
Amberrlicious said: I have spiced apple (hard) cider at the moment it’s really nice Click to expand... Secretly pass me one since I'm not technically allowed to have any pls
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,395 youngbustyredhead said: Well not really fizzy. Just not loaded with preservatives and filtered and pasteurized Click to expand... More natural.
youngbustyredhead said: Well not really fizzy. Just not loaded with preservatives and filtered and pasteurized Click to expand... More natural.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,397 youngbustyredhead said: Secretly pass me one since I'm not technically allowed to have any pls Click to expand... I have had apple cider too. Like virgin champagne. Bubbles bursting in mouth.
youngbustyredhead said: Secretly pass me one since I'm not technically allowed to have any pls Click to expand... I have had apple cider too. Like virgin champagne. Bubbles bursting in mouth.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,398 youngbustyredhead said: I need a snack Click to expand... Clean one right?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,399 youngbustyredhead said: I need a snack Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,400 I mean don't tell anyone but I have had hard cider before lol