I watched Salems Lot the other night and a character walks in and just says “for fuck sake” and it just made me laugh
Sup?There. Peed, put on more clothes, and now munching on snack and more cider
Read.There. Peed, put on more clothes, and now munching on snack and more cider
hnnghhhGoing to library
Oh! You early birds! Happy Thanksgiving Maddie!Also, happy Thanksgiving weekend everybody!!!
Stop drinking the boozy cider loolRead.
There. Peed on more clothes
(Then stopped reading)
(Re-read.)
Okay now.
Settle down missy!!hnnghhh
Why start now? Already made a mess in here this morningSettle down missy!!
ghost reaction bc BOOzy hahaha i'm so funny!Stop drinking the boozy cider lool
Dang I should came back earlierWhy start now? Already made a mess in here this morning
Okay. Yes.Dang I should came back earlier
Drinking sparkling citrus water.Stop drinking the boozy cider lool
This is true for several reasons but yes there was spankingDang I should came back earlier