SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,861 Maddiemoiselle said: Yup yup! Click to expand... Mmmm me wants a full or three
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,862 SarcasticSadie said: A whole 11 mins… impressive stuff Click to expand... Sometimes that's all it takes... a soft reboot
SarcasticSadie said: A whole 11 mins… impressive stuff Click to expand... Sometimes that's all it takes... a soft reboot
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,863 perfictspeller said: Sometimes that's all it takes... a soft reboot Click to expand... I think that quantifies as a day dream ha
perfictspeller said: Sometimes that's all it takes... a soft reboot Click to expand... I think that quantifies as a day dream ha
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,864 11 mins is just dozing off. Makes you yearn for more. Lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,865 SarcasticSadie said: Mmmm me wants a full or three Click to expand... Twas yummy! I got lots left, come get some
SarcasticSadie said: Mmmm me wants a full or three Click to expand... Twas yummy! I got lots left, come get some
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,866 Maddiemoiselle said: Twas yummy! I got lots left, come get some Click to expand... Be right over…
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,867 Craig53m said: 11 mins is just dozing off. Makes you yearn for more. Lol Click to expand... I guess if you're retired you get greedy but I'll take any minute I can get
Craig53m said: 11 mins is just dozing off. Makes you yearn for more. Lol Click to expand... I guess if you're retired you get greedy but I'll take any minute I can get
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,869 Just been looking at estimates to ship some belongings across the pond, painful pffft
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,870 Craig53m said: You can sleep on the plane! Click to expand... I can actually manage that , do it a fair bit
Craig53m said: You can sleep on the plane! Click to expand... I can actually manage that , do it a fair bit
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,871 I send a package to Italy once a month, expensive and troublesome
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,872 Craig53m said: I send a package to Italy once a month, expensive and troublesome Click to expand... I need a container
Craig53m said: I send a package to Italy once a month, expensive and troublesome Click to expand... I need a container
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,874 Craig53m said: That's a lot of stuff Click to expand... An apts worth
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,876 Craig53m said: Sell it all start over! Lol Click to expand... I kind of have already, but is stuff that can’t/don’t wanna sell , like airlooms or whatever the word is. Piano n stuff like that
Craig53m said: Sell it all start over! Lol Click to expand... I kind of have already, but is stuff that can’t/don’t wanna sell , like airlooms or whatever the word is. Piano n stuff like that
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,878 Has been my New Year’s resolution for about the last 10 years to start playing it again properly, this is the year! Ha
Has been my New Year’s resolution for about the last 10 years to start playing it again properly, this is the year! Ha