Not really tbh
If you're going to ship it across an ocean you owe it to yourself to take it up again. Practice practice practice!Has been my New Year’s resolution for about the last 10 years to start playing it again properly, this is the year! Ha
I also need to get it re tuned first ha, tickled it a bit the other week when popped back n it sounded as bad as I playIf you're going to ship it across an ocean you owe it to yourself to take it up again. Practice practice practice!
When my brain is wired is a losing battleThat sucks
Just pretend you're doing some avant-garde playing. It's a lot about the muscle memory.I also need to get it re tuned first ha, tickled it a bit the other week when popped back n it sounded as bad as I play
Do. It. Goober.Has been my New Year’s resolution for about the last 10 years to start playing it again properly, this is the year! Ha
We've definitely all been there. Thankfully, a lot less for me lately though.Is like this internally ha
![]()
Yea usuallyDoes it help to listen to music to relax?
Okeydoke, then. So, just sit right down and I'll bang out some "chopsticks" on this horrifically untuned piano that just happens to be lying around here.Yea usually
Do. It. Goober.
Okeydoke, then. So, just sit right down and I'll bang out some "chopsticks" on this horrifically untuned piano that just happens to be lying around here.
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasAm gonna, will team up with ya on ya Guitar and form The Goobers..
I may be up to scratch in 2035
I still have my Maddie special savedYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
No! Not hardly at all!Ahhh u play ?