Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,921 perfictspeller said: You know we're gonna need to hear a lullaby now, right? Click to expand... Ya, not happening
perfictspeller said: You know we're gonna need to hear a lullaby now, right? Click to expand... Ya, not happening
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,922 I could keep Sadie up all night by belting out a Bee Gees song. Show some range. Lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,923 Craig53m said: I could keep Sadie up all night by belting out a Bee Gees song. Show some range. Lol Click to expand... Bet you are gravelly..
Craig53m said: I could keep Sadie up all night by belting out a Bee Gees song. Show some range. Lol Click to expand... Bet you are gravelly..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,924 Craig53m said: I could keep Sadie up all night by belting out a Bee Gees song. Show some range. Lol Click to expand... I reckon those guys squeeze own balls when used to record songs are that high..
Craig53m said: I could keep Sadie up all night by belting out a Bee Gees song. Show some range. Lol Click to expand... I reckon those guys squeeze own balls when used to record songs are that high..
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,925 SarcasticSadie said: Bet you are gravelly.. Click to expand... At that high of an octave, probably. I can get gravely though when needed.
SarcasticSadie said: Bet you are gravelly.. Click to expand... At that high of an octave, probably. I can get gravely though when needed.
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,926 SarcasticSadie said: I reckon those guys squeeze own balls when used to record songs are that high.. Click to expand... Those pants were pretty tight back in the day...
SarcasticSadie said: I reckon those guys squeeze own balls when used to record songs are that high.. Click to expand... Those pants were pretty tight back in the day...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,927 perfictspeller said: Those pants were pretty tight back in the day... Click to expand... Circulation cutters..
perfictspeller said: Those pants were pretty tight back in the day... Click to expand... Circulation cutters..
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,928 Those "ah ah ah ahhhh" sounds when they were singing "Staying Alive" were sounds of pain
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,929 Sq sq sq sq, squeeze em hard, squeeze em hard
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,931 It's okay Craig you don't have to wear the pants when you lullaby Sadie
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,932 I hope those handlebars on that Tash are veryyyyy long then ha
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,933 well i mean, he would be wearing some kind of pants... right, Craig? ..... right?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,935 Reckon he wears chaps n Cowboy boots to sing in…
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,936 Well, I suppose I better try get some sleep again. Need to get up in 4 hrs
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,938 SarcasticSadie said: I hope those handlebars on that Tash are veryyyyy long then ha Click to expand... Don't believe the pic. I wear a van dyke for facial hair. Lol
SarcasticSadie said: I hope those handlebars on that Tash are veryyyyy long then ha Click to expand... Don't believe the pic. I wear a van dyke for facial hair. Lol
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,940 SarcasticSadie said: GN Guys Click to expand... Sweet dreams, Sadie!