First part = yes, Hope timeNot working today, im still in bed
2nd part = are you happy about it?
First part = yes, Hope timeNot working today, im still in bed
Have a headache and dont feel like doing anythingFirst part = yes, Hope time
2nd part = are you happy about it?
Pain fluctuates but right now it’s feeling okWell I hope they give you 2 more at the least, with job security.
Less pain? Itchy?
Cool water and comfy duvet?Have a headache and dont feel like doing anything![]()
Comfy duvet and a hot cat lolCool water and comfy duvet?
The biting cat?Comfy duvet and a hot cat lol
Yes but shes being good...for nowThe biting cat?
Frog mermaid and her Furry Red love interest from the lands above water. A love story uniting the 2 worlds.
Good morning folks
How I feel with her
That’s everyday plansPlans for today? Switch time?
At peace. World making sense, calm.How I feel with her![]()