Howdymeep
Howdymeep
Isn't it safer to chew at least 3 times anyway?How do you tell someone had a high sperm count?
You have to chew before you swallow
These beasts stubbornly stay stuck between your teeth.How do you tell someone had a high sperm count?
You have to chew before you swallow
Wait what? Really? In France it’s illegal to get paidToday I found out sperm donors are paid $50, I almost cried. All that money that slipped through my fingers
Only blanks left?Im outta sperm jokes now
I'm outta sper-... Nah I won't finish thatIm outta sperm jokes now
I think you already did finish it...I'm outta sper-... Nah I won't finish that
Yeah ofc you can’t finish that if you’re outta spermI'm outta sper-... Nah I won't finish that
Wait a few minutes, I'm sure you'll have moreIm outta sperm jokes now
Are you only good for one round? Go home!I'm outta sper-... Nah I won't finish that
OuchAre you only good for one round? Go home!![]()