cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,101 Craig53m said: This thread will teach you a whole new vocabulary! Click to expand... The amount of stuff I have to google on here is ridiculous. I’m way behind the trend
Craig53m said: This thread will teach you a whole new vocabulary! Click to expand... The amount of stuff I have to google on here is ridiculous. I’m way behind the trend
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,105 cian38irish said: The amount of stuff I have to google on here is ridiculous. I’m way behind the trend Click to expand... You're not alone, trust me. They have corrupted me here.
cian38irish said: The amount of stuff I have to google on here is ridiculous. I’m way behind the trend Click to expand... You're not alone, trust me. They have corrupted me here.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,106 Harthacnut said: View attachment 474816 Click to expand... Wtf?! That just made me spit out my coffee!
Harthacnut said: View attachment 474816 Click to expand... Wtf?! That just made me spit out my coffee!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,107 Craig53m said: You're not alone, trust me. They have corrupted me here. Click to expand... No one can corrupt me here
Craig53m said: You're not alone, trust me. They have corrupted me here. Click to expand... No one can corrupt me here
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,108 Casey86 said: No one can corrupt me here Click to expand... You should allow it. It doesn't hurt much
Casey86 said: No one can corrupt me here Click to expand... You should allow it. It doesn't hurt much
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,109 Harthacnut said: Its gross. I'll let google answer for you. Click to expand... Now that search result was not what I was expecting
Harthacnut said: Its gross. I'll let google answer for you. Click to expand... Now that search result was not what I was expecting
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,110 Craig53m said: You should allow it. It doesn't hurt much Click to expand... Nah I'm good lol. I will remain the way I am
Craig53m said: You should allow it. It doesn't hurt much Click to expand... Nah I'm good lol. I will remain the way I am
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,111 Harthacnut said: Its gross. I'll let google answer for you. Click to expand... Loooool I snorted from the last sentence
Harthacnut said: Its gross. I'll let google answer for you. Click to expand... Loooool I snorted from the last sentence
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,112 Casey86 said: Nah I'm good lol. I will remain the way I am Click to expand... Nothing wrong with that!
Casey86 said: Nah I'm good lol. I will remain the way I am Click to expand... Nothing wrong with that!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,113 Maddiemoiselle said: Loooool I snorted from the last sentence Click to expand... You just admitted to being a snorter!
Maddiemoiselle said: Loooool I snorted from the last sentence Click to expand... You just admitted to being a snorter!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,114 Craig53m said: You just admitted to being a snorter! Click to expand... What does that mean?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,115 Maddiemoiselle said: What does that mean? Click to expand... I have absolutely no idea
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,117 But for someone who claims to know things...you ask an awful lot of questions!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,119 Harthacnut said: View attachment 474817 Click to expand... Ugh