cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,281 Just had a quick check on my local supermarket, it sells Canadian club. I might give it a try
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,282 Definitely try it. But it ain't good lol. It's mostly meant for mixing
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,283 I’m hungry so I’m now having cheese and crackers with my whisky. They work well together
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,284 Leonard Cohen in the background, ah this is bliss
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,286 Maddiemoiselle said: I FELL ASLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Click to expand... A power nap
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,287 Maddiemoiselle said: I FELL ASLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Click to expand... It’s 5:50 am here. I’m way beyond sleep now
Maddiemoiselle said: I FELL ASLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Click to expand... It’s 5:50 am here. I’m way beyond sleep now
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,288 cian38irish said: It’s 5:50 am here. I’m way beyond sleep now Click to expand... Go. To. Sleep.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,289 Maddiemoiselle said: Go. To. Sleep. Click to expand... I’ve nothing planned for today. I’m going to see how long I last. Who needs sleep anyway
Maddiemoiselle said: Go. To. Sleep. Click to expand... I’ve nothing planned for today. I’m going to see how long I last. Who needs sleep anyway
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,292 Maddiemoiselle said: Humans. Humans need sleep Click to expand... You may have a point there!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,293 Vaelan said: Morning peeps Click to expand... Good morning and a wonderful one it is. How are you?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,295 Yup but it’s too early I’ll probably fade away and comeback later
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,296 cian38irish said: Good morning and a wonderful one it is. How are you? Click to expand... Sleepy
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,299 Lil_wonders said: How are you still alive??? Click to expand... I’m having a jolly old time
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,300 Make the most of it while it lasts. Or are you one of those annoying people that don’t get hang overs?
Make the most of it while it lasts. Or are you one of those annoying people that don’t get hang overs?