D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,681 BunnyBeeHope said: This reminded me I saw African dwarf frogs in the pet shop, frogs that live completely under water, I never knew that was a thing Click to expand... And even they knew the iPhone was lacking
BunnyBeeHope said: This reminded me I saw African dwarf frogs in the pet shop, frogs that live completely under water, I never knew that was a thing Click to expand... And even they knew the iPhone was lacking
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,682 Oh hey, does wonders have an iPhone?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,683 Jerad Leto with an iPhone, worst possible scenario
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,686 Harthacnut said: Oh hey, does wonders have an iPhone? Click to expand... Of course I do. I’m cool.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,687 I BunnyBeeHope said: Remember to consult Stan first Click to expand... I already did.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,688 I have an iPhone I love my iphone Stop being a hater
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,690 I already made my biphone joke, that's what matters
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,691 The only thing bad about the iPhone is the price
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,692 But androids with the same features cost the same.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,693 I can predict the future @Lil_wonders Wanna see?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,694 Harthacnut said: I can predict the future @Lil_wonders Wanna see? Click to expand... Im gonna say no Thank you anyway.
Harthacnut said: I can predict the future @Lil_wonders Wanna see? Click to expand... Im gonna say no Thank you anyway.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,695 Lil_wonders said: Im gonna say no Thank you anyway. Click to expand... Too bad. Here it is
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,696 Amberrlicious said: I have an iPhone I love my iphone Stop being a hater Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,697 Harthacnut said: View attachment 475036 Click to expand... Last phone lasted 4 years without a single issue so, joke doesn’t work lol Cute pic though
Harthacnut said: View attachment 475036 Click to expand... Last phone lasted 4 years without a single issue so, joke doesn’t work lol Cute pic though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,698 Wonders was more aggressive put a hole in the screen