D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,681 Lil_wonders said: Did you enjoy the movie? Click to expand... Yesterday? Yeah it was nice movie. Scenario is kinda boring like it’s already seen for ages but the CGI, action etc is really nice so it was not like a waste of time
Lil_wonders said: Did you enjoy the movie? Click to expand... Yesterday? Yeah it was nice movie. Scenario is kinda boring like it’s already seen for ages but the CGI, action etc is really nice so it was not like a waste of time
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,682 Harthacnut said: Went there for the first time around may this year. They have a weird fish shop in there which was dangerous. Walked out with a "shrimpsons" t shirt Click to expand... This reminded me I saw African dwarf frogs in the pet shop, frogs that live completely under water, I never knew that was a thing
Harthacnut said: Went there for the first time around may this year. They have a weird fish shop in there which was dangerous. Walked out with a "shrimpsons" t shirt Click to expand... This reminded me I saw African dwarf frogs in the pet shop, frogs that live completely under water, I never knew that was a thing
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,683 BunnyBeeHope said: This reminded me I saw African dwarf frogs in the pet shop, frogs that live completely under water, I never knew that was a thing Click to expand... And even they knew the iPhone was lacking
BunnyBeeHope said: This reminded me I saw African dwarf frogs in the pet shop, frogs that live completely under water, I never knew that was a thing Click to expand... And even they knew the iPhone was lacking
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,684 Oh hey, does wonders have an iPhone?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,685 Jerad Leto with an iPhone, worst possible scenario
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,688 Harthacnut said: Oh hey, does wonders have an iPhone? Click to expand... Of course I do. I’m cool.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,689 I BunnyBeeHope said: Remember to consult Stan first Click to expand... I already did.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,690 I have an iPhone I love my iphone Stop being a hater
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,692 I already made my biphone joke, that's what matters
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,693 The only thing bad about the iPhone is the price
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,694 But androids with the same features cost the same.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,695 I can predict the future @Lil_wonders Wanna see?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,696 Harthacnut said: I can predict the future @Lil_wonders Wanna see? Click to expand... Im gonna say no Thank you anyway.
Harthacnut said: I can predict the future @Lil_wonders Wanna see? Click to expand... Im gonna say no Thank you anyway.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,697 Lil_wonders said: Im gonna say no Thank you anyway. Click to expand... Too bad. Here it is
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,698 Amberrlicious said: I have an iPhone I love my iphone Stop being a hater Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,699 Harthacnut said: View attachment 475036 Click to expand... Last phone lasted 4 years without a single issue so, joke doesn’t work lol Cute pic though
Harthacnut said: View attachment 475036 Click to expand... Last phone lasted 4 years without a single issue so, joke doesn’t work lol Cute pic though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,700 Wonders was more aggressive put a hole in the screen