D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 7, 2025 #286,221 Guess I have to go. Looks like I killed the thread. Also, I've got my daily dose
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,223 BunnyBeeHope said: B1 or B2 Click to expand... Both Ménage a banana
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,226 BunnyBeeHope said: I like tails Click to expand... Oh goodness Same
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,227 Maddiemoiselle said: Tashyyyyyyyyyyyy Click to expand... Oh hi
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,229 Not a lottery. Also about to eat some lunch so imma be quiet for a lil whileeeeeee How's you?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,233 Maddiemoiselle said: I be sick. Grrr. But I'll survive lol Click to expand... Have you bathed in ginger ale? Or whatever the recommendation is?
Maddiemoiselle said: I be sick. Grrr. But I'll survive lol Click to expand... Have you bathed in ginger ale? Or whatever the recommendation is?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,234 Boop Hugs to all that need them. Just dont breathe germs on me
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,235 Amberrlicious said: Boop Hugs to all that need them. Just dont breathe germs on me Click to expand... Too late sorry
Amberrlicious said: Boop Hugs to all that need them. Just dont breathe germs on me Click to expand... Too late sorry
D Deleted member 1428022 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,238 I've got enough germ to put the germ in Germany
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,239 There's a Canadian horror movie about a company that gets germs from celebrities to infect their fans who want to feel a connection to the celebrities.
There's a Canadian horror movie about a company that gets germs from celebrities to infect their fans who want to feel a connection to the celebrities.
D Deleted member 1428022 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,240 That.. sounds a few steps away from being a real company. I am certain weirdos would pay for it. Based on true stories?
That.. sounds a few steps away from being a real company. I am certain weirdos would pay for it. Based on true stories?