A girl I dated for some time last year wanted me to speak French to her… I said a lot of dumb nonsense I never had so much funCertain people could speak French to me and I wouldn’t mind it
A girl I dated for some time last year wanted me to speak French to her… I said a lot of dumb nonsense I never had so much funCertain people could speak French to me and I wouldn’t mind it
She is most definitely le hottieFor example
![]()
Léa Seydoux, an actorOh hi! Who's this?
Bond !Léa Seydoux, an actor
Léa Seydoux, an actor
“My sweet little warthog, how your eyes resemble the pit of hell”A girl I dated for some time last year wanted me to speak French to her… I said a lot of dumb nonsense I never had so much fun![]()
Google blue is the warmest colour
James BondBond !
Shawn not stirredJames Bond
Wb HopeI may of skipped a few pages
Lea !!!!!For example
![]()
I was mad when Netflix took the Dungeons & Dragons episode off. CowardsI was mad when they took Community off netflix
I shall watch this.Google blue is the warmest colour