D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,301 youngbustyredhead said: Certain people could speak French to me and I wouldn’t mind it Click to expand... A girl I dated for some time last year wanted me to speak French to her… I said a lot of dumb nonsense I never had so much fun
youngbustyredhead said: Certain people could speak French to me and I wouldn’t mind it Click to expand... A girl I dated for some time last year wanted me to speak French to her… I said a lot of dumb nonsense I never had so much fun
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,303 youngbustyredhead said: For example Click to expand... She is most definitely le hottie
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,304 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh hi! Who's this? Click to expand... Léa Seydoux, an actor
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,305 youngbustyredhead said: Léa Seydoux, an actor Click to expand... Bond !
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,307 youngbustyredhead said: Léa Seydoux, an actor Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,309 Vaelan said: A girl I dated for some time last year wanted me to speak French to her… I said a lot of dumb nonsense I never had so much fun Click to expand... “My sweet little warthog, how your eyes resemble the pit of hell” *swoon*
Vaelan said: A girl I dated for some time last year wanted me to speak French to her… I said a lot of dumb nonsense I never had so much fun Click to expand... “My sweet little warthog, how your eyes resemble the pit of hell” *swoon*
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,311 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Google blue is the warmest colour
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,312 Amberrlicious said: Bond ! Click to expand... James Bond
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,313 youngbustyredhead said: James Bond Click to expand... Shawn not stirred
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,314 BunnyBeeHope said: I may of skipped a few pages Click to expand... Wb Hope
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,317 youngbustyredhead said: For example Click to expand... Lea !!!!! You should search Adele Exarchopoulos too
youngbustyredhead said: For example Click to expand... Lea !!!!! You should search Adele Exarchopoulos too
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,318 Craig53m said: I was mad when they took Community off netflix Click to expand... I was mad when Netflix took the Dungeons & Dragons episode off. Cowards
Craig53m said: I was mad when they took Community off netflix Click to expand... I was mad when Netflix took the Dungeons & Dragons episode off. Cowards
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,319 BunnyBeeHope said: Google blue is the warmest colour Click to expand... I shall watch this.